Meet our latest client: a company that specialises in the outdoor paint spraying industry. They work with commercial and industrial clients all over the UK, from warehouses to office blocks. The company was founded in 2023 by two directors who have been painting pros for over 20 years.
They know the ins and outs of the industry, but they also know how tough it can be. They had a previous business that went bust due to some bad luck. But that didn’t deter us! They bounced back and started this new company with a fresh vision.
Like many businesses, they faced a big challenge: getting paid on time. Their customers often took 30 days or more to settle their invoices, which left them with cash flow gaps and working capital shortages. This made it hard for them to:
- Take on bigger and better projects and boost their income.
- Grow their customer base and market share.
- Pay their staff, suppliers, and bills on time.
- Invest in new gear and materials.
- Avoid nasty fees and penalties.
They had tried invoice finance from another provider, but they were not happy with the service and the costs. They wanted a more flexible invoice finance solution that would suit their needs and help them grow.
They got in touch with one of our introducers, who put our name forward. We offered them an invoice finance facility that lets them choose which customers they wanted to fund. This gave them more control and freedom over their cash flow and working capital. With our service, they could:
- Get set up with a facility in days, not weeks or months.
- Get up to 90% of their invoice value in their bank within 24 hours.
- Get ongoing support and advice from our friendly and helpful team.
- Enjoy a simple and clear process and an online portal to manage their account.
With Apollo’s invoice finance facility, our client was able to improve their cash flow and working capital. Thanks to invoice finance, they could now:
Improve their working capital and avoid cash flow problems.
Increase their turnover and grow their business.
Enhance their service quality and satisfy their customers.
Expand their market presence and revenue.
If you want to find out how Apollo can help you improve your cash flow and grow your business, get in touch with us today!